The Power Whip® only does ONE thing. And it does that ONE thing better than anything else on the Planet ! It enables you to learn how to create the Lag of a Tour Pro. LAG gives you immediate improvement in every facet of your Golf game – from chipping thru Driving !
1. When the Leading arm is parallel to the ground (the red lines indicate acceptable deviations).
2. When the Leading arm is 45 degrees from parallel in the downswing. (The more acute the angle between the leading arm and the clubshaft, the better the LAG.)
3. When the Leading arm is perpendicular to the ground in the downswing.
How do you know if you have the LAG of a Tour Pro in your swing?
COMPARE the LAG of a typical amateur to the 3 Checkpoints of a Tour Pro:
1. Notice how the amateur has started casting the club from the top and has already lost his LAG. His club shaft is already outside the redlined area that identifies LAG.
2. Notice how the amateur has almost totally lost his LAG angle. But, we’re not going to be too critical of his swing, because we have found that LAG is a completely unnatural motion – that’s why all amateurs cast, scoop, come over the top, etc. Ben Hogan had it right when he said —“Reverse every natural instinct and do the opposite of what you are inclined to do, and you will probably come very close to having a perfect golf swing.”
3. He has totally lost the angle at this point and hands are behind clubhead at impact. The Tour Pro still has the energy stored at this point and is ready to release it into the ball. That’s why their swings look effortless.
1. Power Whip® Training Tool — One model works for either right or left-handed swings.
2. The Instructional DVD contains simple drills to use with your Power Whip® that enables you to learn to create and sustain the LAG of a Tour Pro. View either right or left handed — hosted by John Novosel Jr., Distance coach to PGA Tour Pros — John has worked and consulted with golfers of all abilities — including PGA Major Champion winners, LPGA Tour Players, Nationwide Tour Players, and also top amateurs through beginners. He is a professional long driver, creating clubhead speeds at impact over 140 mph and ball speeds up to 200 mph, despite only being 6’0″ and 165 lbs. His longest drive in Remax World Long Drive competition is 402 yards.
3. Special Webpage Access — A page where we will have further updates and explanations on how to maximize your use of the Power Whip®. This is especially important as we want to keep you up to date on the Power Whip® training methodology.
The Power Whip® — The most efficient way to develop and retain the FEEL of the golf swing of the tour pros is to constantly ‘experience’ the FEEL of LAG. To learn LAG and keep it, there’s nothing better than the Power Whip®. Since the Power Whip® lets you learn the FEEL of LAG — it also becomes the fastest and easiest way to learn to cure casting and coming over the top.
Power Whip® — you don’t have to change your swing to get way better — you just need to learn how to create LAG.
Get the ‘White Paper’ on LAG. Tour Tempo White Paper on LAG…